I listened to this audio sermon by Grace Driscoll (Pastor Mark Driscoll's wife) this morning and it was so convicting & refreshing at the same time. I am so guilty of excusing away my sins and not wanting to deal with my heart. It's so important as woman to confront our sins as serious, deal with them and be able to accept the joy that Christ brings through true repentance. I pray that it encourages us as women to not make excuses for Sin & be faithful in examining our hearts before the Lord.
I was also reading through 2 Chronicles this morning and read this scripture that ties in really well with the audio sermon.
"Know the God of your father and serve him a whole heart and with a willing mind, for the Lord searches all hearts and understands every plan and thought. If you seek him, he will be found by you, but if you forsake him, he will cast you off forever. Be careful now for the Lord has chose you to build a house for the Sanctuary be strong and do it" 2 Chronicles 28:9-10
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thanks for stopping by and entering the giveaway on my blog. And thanks for the inspiration today!! :)
ReplyDeleteHeather
The Gift Closet
www.thegiftcloset.blogspot.com